To be a leader in management education and research by providing the state of art facilities to transform the learners into versatile thinkers, global contributors and achievers.
- To serve the society and improve the quality of education by providing training and development services, research oriented programmes through model and outcome based education.
- To produce managers and entrepreneurs by providing facilities such as library, labs, seminar hall, soft and hard skills as a responsible education institution.
- To educate and empower our students by providing value-added professional courses to become productive through value-based, model based, out-come based education system.
- To achieve academic excellence, professionalism, leadership skills and competence by igniting innovations to meet the challenges to make the students as future business leaders.
- To prepare students as highly skilled leaders by providing creative and effective communication skills with excellence in education to master tomorrow’s challenges.
Strategy & Objective
- The institution has a well maintained infrastructure to inspire the students to learn.
- Provide value and outcome based education to convert students as entrepreneurs.
- To provide excellence in education, the institute adapt psychometric screening system in faculty recruitment process
- Convert students’ mind to take personal as well as social responsibility to achieve individual as well as institutional goals.
- Impart up-to-date knowledge in the students’ chosen fields to make them quality managers.
- Provide quality environment and services to all stakeholders through model and outcome based education
- Provide systems, library, labs, and seminar hall facility to students for continuous improvement.
- Maintain global standards in education, training and services
East West College of Management Established in 1998, affiliated to Bangalore University, Research & Development Centre affiliated to University of Mysore, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) providing 3 years Undergraduate and 2 years Postgraduate intensive programs leading to BBA, BBA (Avn), BVA, B.com, BCA, MBA, MCA and M.Com degrees respectively, which envisions business leaders who will be pioneers of new Technological culture of the modern world. EWCM with a mission to build the intellectual capital of the business leaders of tomorrow by inculcating in them creative thinking, risk management, decision making ability and proactive leadership skills along with the team spirit.
The Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses reflect the international marketplace combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. With an intensive and challenging programs, the students will graduate with a solid foundation in Computers, Commerce, Human Resources, Finance and Marketing with the practical skills to back up knowledge in the workplace and get industry ready.
For more than a decade, all the faculties have drawn on their passion for teaching, their experience in working with organizations nationwide and the insights gained from their research to educate generations of leaders who have shaped the practice of business in various fields of industry and management.
The EWCM boasts of a well-equipped library, which is fully automated with quality journals, magazines, encyclopedia, e-books and access to e-journals like EBSCO and a Research Laboratory wherein the students can get the practicalities of business and the time to innovate. Research facilities will be created to carry out research of their own interest. The Industrial visits and workshops familiarize students with the knowledge required to be employed in numerous sectors in international organizations and corporate environments. All these resources help the students to be successful and efficient managers.
The Forum of Leadership Acumen & Management Excellence (FLAME) hosts Intercollegiate Management Fests, Seminars, FDP, SDP, Case Study presentations, Group Discussions, National Conferences and Guest Lectures. The Forum has seven sub-forums like English Forum, Publications Forum, Finance Forum, Marketing Forum, HR Forum, Foreign Language Forum and Systems Forum. Activities would be conducted under each forum to bridge the gap between academics and industry and increase the employability of the students.
The Research and Knowledge Resource Centre (RKRC) includes Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) hosts Intercollegiate Management Fests, Seminars, FDP, SDP, MDP, Case Study presentations, Group Discussions, National Conferences and Guest Lectures. The IQAC has seven sub-forums like Commerce Forum, Computers Forum, Publications Forum, Finance Forum, Marketing Forum, HR Forum, Languages Forum and Systems Forum. Activities would be conducted under each forum to bridge the gap between academics and industry and increase the employability of the students.
For students there is mentoring system wherein each student is assigned a faculty as mentor. Guest Lectures from eminent scientists, educationists, industrialists and other resource persons. For the development of leadership qualities, the students will be encouraged to organize seminars, quiz programmes and many other such activities. The Incentives got from these programmes would be for deriving good results from students, for authoring text books, for publishing research papers, for delivering corporate training and for industrial consultancy and research work. Parents will be intimated about the academic progress of their wards. Parents-Students and Staff meeting is being held periodically. A Parents Meeting would be held to keep track of the student’s performance.
By placing student’s personal development at the core of the programme, the experienced and dynamic faculty focus on developing the leadership and people skills, constantly working with them to help them achieve their goal of becoming an inspirational business leader. Intensive, stimulating and geared to the demands of Global business, it attracts the brightest and best minds from around the world. Highly influential Alumni network that is life long and worldwide.
An exclusive cultural academy to explore and to bring out the hidden talents in music and culture under a renowned faculty has been facilitated. The state-of-the-art gym with all the latest equipments are provided with a well-trained teacher gym instructor in the campus is an add-on facility to the students.
For Indoor and Outdoor sports an exclusive multi-floor Sports complex provided with required accessories. The physical training is provided with well qualified and experienced instructors. A vast playground with a Cricket pitch with International standard is provided as part of curricular and co-curricular activities.
The EWCM is committed and striving continuously for the improvement of overall wellbeing of student community.
Courses Offered @ EWCM
Graduate Program BBA – Aviation
Graduate Program BCA
Graduate Program B.Com
Graduate Program BVA
Post Graduate Program MCA
Post Graduate Program MBA
Post Graduate Program M.Com