Directors & Principal
Nagabhushana T N
B.E, M.E(IISc), Ph.D(IISc)
Dr. B. Purushotham
Director – Admissions
M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D
Efficient organizations require leaders well versed in management of strategy, processes, and more importantly who understand people. They must take those integral pieces and masterfully weave them together to make sustainable health, profit, impact, and growth for an organization keeping in view the social responsibility and meaningful impact in society. We at EWCM prepare the students to be able to tackle real-life, on-the-ground challenges using the skills they have mastered in the classroom.
East West College of Management prepares students to meet the challenges of a high-tech, global marketplace by providing business programs that bring the real world into the classroom. Each business program is designed with input from leading companies and an infusion of information technology into the business and management curriculum. Through experiential projects, one will develop the managerial skills and business acumen needed to succeed in even the most competitive business careers.
I take the pleasure and privilege to welcome you to our college which has impressively built infrastructure with its pollution free campus located on a higher terrain inside city of Bangalore, which is also called Silicon City of India.
Dr. R. Chandra Moorthy
B.Sc., LL.B., PGDHRD., CAIIB-I, M.B.A., Ph.D.
Our Management course curriculum is contemporary, rigorous and crafted with utmost care by dedicated academicians to equip graduates with the skills, abilities and knowledge that will enable them to take up challenging positions in the corporate world or to become successful entrepreneurs.
The values inculcated in students are impeccable and make the students socially responsible. Our endeavor is to make students explore how business can make a meaningful impact in society.
A fully immersive management education imparted with a national and global perspective to make our students become emerging leaders who will improve and transform organizations even in critical sectors of society
The institution has built up an impressive infrastructure which includes a serene campus with gardens and lawns, a well-stocked library, state of the art computer labs, modern Hostel facilities, Football and Basketball courts for Sports and recreational activities.Amenities combined with competent, talented and dedicated faculty who strive to reach out, educate, mentor, guide and champion all those who choose to be part of East West college of Management.
I believe you will have an enjoyable learning experience.
PROFILE OF DIRECTOR
- He has Academic & Industry experience for more than 43 years, which includes 20 years of teaching in different reputed professional colleges and Staff Training Colleges of various banks
- Presented more than 12 research papers in international and national conferences and published two articles
- Worked on off-shore banking branch of a Public Sector Bank in UK (London)
- Possessing rich knowledge in legal Matters, Management studies, International finance, Foreign Exchange, NRI clients Accounts Management, Rural credits & Development, Rural social service and Stressed Asset Recovery Management (ARM) on recovery and legal matters
- Worked as the Managing Director in a state owned co-operative finance institution for 5 years and handled Co-operative finance and other related matters
- Worked as a Director in one of the Public sector banks owned training institutions as Director for 5 Years
- Experienced as a Trade Union leader represented the banking industry at the national level and state level as a principal office bearer for more than 2 decades. Involved as a wage negotiating member with the Government Agency (IBA – Mumbai) and also handled service matters related to Industrial Relations and disputes
- Presently working as the Director of EWCM, involved in Academics, Legal Matters and overall development of the EWGI
Dr. N.S. Nagesha Rao
DEE, BE, DCSA, PGDFM, MBA(OM), M.Phil, Ph.D, MIMA, LMQCFI